Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: mes nouvelles miniatures - my new miniatures

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

mes nouvelles miniatures - my new miniatures

Je me suis enfin occupée de ma maison à l'échelle 1/144. Je l'avais achetée il y a de nombreuses années.

At last I worked on my 1/144th scale house. I bought it many years ago.

Et voilà - And here it is

Pour les murs j'ai utilisé du papier pour trains électriques (merci Céline), pour le toit j'ai imprimé une image trouvée sur internet.

For the walls I used a paper for model trains (thank you Céline), for the roof I printed a picture found on internet.

J'ai trouvé les papiers peints sur le site Microjivvy.

I found the wallpapers on the website Microjivvy.

 Bon, pour les meubles je ne sais pas si je vais essayer d'en faire ou les acheter.

Well, concerning furniture I don't know if I'm going to try to make it ou buy it.

Ma broderie progrès pas à pas depuis la dernière fois

My needlework step by step since last time

 Vous pouvez enfin voir la femme.

You can see the woman at last.


Maintenant c'est complet, (cliquer sur la photo pour la voir mieux) j'ai encore à terminer le fond.

Now it's complete, (click on the photo to see it better) I still have to finish the background.

Bon week-end! - Have a nice weekend!

11 commentaires:

Contrastes-Rosa Mª a dit…

Una casita muy linda,estaré pendiente de los muebles y su bordado perfecto.:-)

Ilona a dit…

Bonsoir Genevieve! Your new 1:144 scale house is already coming nicely together, I can't wait to see how it will be when it's finished. Thanks for sharing the link with so many possibilities for our miniature hobby, I've never seen it before :).
But what to say of your embroidery work, oh my, what a lot of work. But the result is absolutely amazing, it's very delicate and beautiful work :D!
Amicalement, Ilona

17-17 a dit…

Hi Genevieve,
your tiny house is cute! I always admire your needleworks, this embroidery looks fantastic, great job!
Hugs,
Magda

Patty a dit…

Your house is so sweet. I bought one years ago and haven't done a thing with it yet. I LOVE your needlepoint. What a wonderful image. It has so much detail. Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog.

rosethe-minima a dit…

Bonjour Geneviève, la petite maison est adorable, pas aisé de faire des meubles si petits ;)
Quant à la broderie, elle est de plus en plus époustouflante, un travail fabuleux !
Amicalement. Joce

Lovejoy Bears a dit…

I love the tiny house Genevieve and you've made is so pretty with the lovely papers!! Your embroidery is absolutely stunning, you always amaze me with your talent!! Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Piikko a dit…

Hi! Your new tiny house and your stiches are the real miniatures! Beautiful works Genevieve!
Have a lovely Sunday! <3 -We have snow!!!
Hugs, piikko

Pepper a dit…

The 1:144th house looks wonderful. I would buy furniture for it but that is because I'm clumsy with something so small. No doubt you could do a fabulous job with the furniture.
The needlework is beautiful! =0)

miniacollection a dit…

Lire vos commentaires est vraiment encourageant et me rend très contente.
Merci!
Bises

To read your comments is very encouraging and makes me very happy. Thank you!
Hugs

Geneviève

Irene a dit…

Your embroidery is beautiful and I think you are very brave tackling 144th scale! You've made a lovely job of your little house and if it was me, I'd buy the furniture!

miniacollection a dit…

Irene, thanks a lot!
Hugs
Geneviève

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...